A Morten Lund Photo Blog gloB

I have moved my pictures to www.23h.com/mortenlund





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Im thnking off starting to base jump - it seems super crazy and cool. This is Mr. K and friends in action


1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Prayer Power 

    WordPress commercial arm to compete against TypePad
    Take a day off to get rid of the mother in law at the airport and look what happens.in my absense some 200 km North and internet free for some 28 odd hours, Matt Mullenweg , the guru and all round good guy ...
    Amen...That is some good stuff you have there. I will definitely bookmark you!

    I have a prayer journal blog that pretty much covers prayer journal related stuff.

    I would appreciate if you stopped by to check it out, when you get the time :-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3